Best Offline Bitcoin wallet :
Hello guys welcome to azuba-dekho.com today we will talk about Best Offline Bitcoin Wallets in 2018 .
As today’s world is blessed with Bitcoin and blockchain technology , chance of fraudulent activities has also been grown .
We have heard of people losing their Bitcoin or their bitcoins being stolen by hackers or someone else .
So , storing bitcoins safely is extremely important.
Storing bitcoin in offline wallets protects your bitcoins from such fraudulent activities .
Your wallets contains two types of keys :
@ The public key : This is the Bitcoin address that can be viewed by anyone .
@ The private key : which is used to access your coins .
Without these two keys , you cannot use your bitcoins or gain access to spend it.
So while choosing your offline wallet remember that it should provide security , backup and also best access to these two keys .
We have listed 5 bitcoin wallets for you :
1. Exodus : It is a desktop based wallet which is designed in 2015 . It is very convenient and free to use desktop wallet .
It is multi-crypto wallet and supports bitcoin , ethereum , litecoin , dogecoin and dash .
It is supported in Windows , Mac , and linux .
2. Ledger Nano S : It is a hardware wallet founded by french startup . It is a usb -drive type of wallet and can connect to any usb port and can automatically starts up once plugged into a usb port .
It is considered best because you can keep it physically in a safe place .
The Ledger Nano S can also store Ether , litecoin , Ripple and many more making it highly compatible .
You can also buy it from Amazon.com link given below
3. Trezor : It is again a bitcoin hardware wallet developed by satoshi Labs . It consists of OLED Screen and connects through USB to either your phone or computer .
It is highly secured and supports many crypto currency like ethereum , litecoin , Zcash , Dash and many more .
You can purchase it from below link :
3. My celeuim : celeuim is a mobile wallet compatible with Ledger Nano S and Trezor (Hardware wallets ) . It is user friendly wallet and does not require email verification , password and usernames to help you get started .
It is available in both Android and ios , its google rating is 4.1 .
5. Free wallet : It is easy to use mobile wallet and has good user interface . Its official website is www.freewallet.org .
It is secure app and protects your coins from any malicious activity . If you lose your device you’ll be able to freeze your account or can access it from any other Android or ios device.